Monday 6 April 2015

The Waterside, 5-6 Beach Terrace, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 5BQ

The Waterside, 5-6 Beach Terrace, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 5BQ

HOUNDY RATING OUT OBS 5:            ***
Treet on arrival:                                    No treets   
Waters bowl putted out:                      Thems had waters bowls neer the             door.
Enuff space for me layings down:      Plenties of spaces. I did layings neer  the raydiaytor.
Taybles big enuff for Thai snoozings under: Yup, hims snoozed under the peeyanow.
Carpits or hard?                                    Floor woz maked of carpits.
Amount ob leff-dovers:                         I did get sum salads and sum chippies. Thai mite hab had sum garlic bred but I hab forgotted in me hed.
If it habs a garden, duz it habs grass:  Didn’t habs a garden wot I remembers.

HOOMAN RATING OUT OBS 5:           **
Duz them habs Apsalls:                       Mummy drinked wines so I don’t fink so.
Duz them habs reel ayl:                        Meester Porl drinked wines so I don’t fink so.
Sooperness obs menu:                        Mummy sed woz adeqwat for hungries tummies.
Stickiness obs taybles:                        Praps a little bit stickies.

Any uvva comments:                           Woz like trying to do snoozing in Santas Grotto (partlies becoz we did goes at neerly Crissmiss and partlies becoz thems did hab neerly a millyon decorayshons hup)! Coodn’t snooze proply on haccount ob hexpecting Santa Claws to happear at any moment. Thai didn’t seem to habs this trubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment